I only made two minor adjustments to what was already a strong colour palette. I changed the background colour to have the same hue as the dark red. I also tried using the same hue from the dark blue, but the red hue gave a warmer, cleaner feel. A subjective call, but the main idea in this choice is to call on an existing hue in the palette to ensure the colours sit together.
The other change was to slightly darken the red, mainly by decreasing the saturation. The original had 3 slightly different reds across the title, bars and gender icon. The red on the title had a slight buzz, an effect heavily saturated colours can give on screen. With a big bold title like this, it’s better to avoid this effect if possible.