I like to set decimal places, like the .4 in 10.4, in superscript. The difference in scale and baseline adds visual interest. More importantly, it means we always read 10 first, and avoid potentially reading 104.
I switched the order of the stats to solve a couple of issues. First, I moved the intro type to the top left so it would sit more logically as the first block. The “Total Incidents” stat is really an aside, as it’s mentioned in the intro text.
Second, in the original I initially read “Business CA” as one string. This is a common issue when elements are not given the appropriate breathing space. By switching the two over we create enough space and a string that doesn’t potentially read as a connected phrase.
Third, I made the dividing lines under the label titles much thinner and closer to the background colour. In the original they stand out creating unnecessary visual noise, distracting you from the stats underneath.